Finance Professional Alliance (FPA)
The purpose of the Finance Professional Alliance is as follows:
* To assist with the implementation of statewide MACA objectives.
* To provide training sessions and support group to enhance the fiscal departments of the Community Action Agencies.
* To provide a forum for the exchange of information and discussion of issues pertinent to the strengthening of CAAs, MACA
and this Professional Alliance.
Membership in the MACA Finance Professional Alliance is open to all CAA employees who are responsible for financial records and/or management, or related responsibilities, and whose MACA dues are current. Membership in the MACA Finance PA shall entitle the member to:
* Serve as an officer of the MACA Finance PA
* Serve as a MACA Finance PA Representative or Alternate to the MACA Annual Conference
* Participate in the election of MACA Finance PA officers and MACA Annual Conference Representatives/Alternates
* Participate in any other appropriate MACA Finance PA activities