Internal ROMA Consultants Professional Alliance (IRCPA)
The mission of the Internal ROMA Consulant Professional Alliance is:
The Community Action Network has the capacity to end poverty.
The purpose of the Internal ROMA Consultants Professional Alliance is as follows:
- To build the leadership abilities and consulting skills of middle managers who can become the Community Action leaders of tomorrow
- To promote the use of and education on Results Oriented Management and Accountability (ROMA) through coalitions to address issues in agencies and programs.
- To recruit future candidates for the Internal ROMA Consultants training.
- To ensure on-going training and exchange of ideas for members.
- To enhance the practice of ROMA through review and recommendations of improvements to the tools of assessment, planning, and reporting.
The Missouri Community Action Network has over fifteen nationally certified ROMA trainers. To set up ROMA training or technical assistance contact the MACA office at (573) 634-2969.
ROMA Training Materials